Being Charismatic is one of the key attributes of success. Charismatic people are able to command respect and influence larger audience which keep paving the way of success for them.
Many people believed that charisma comes from articulation but a lot of examples have proved otherwise. Different people drive charisma from different things and anyone can be Charismatic in their own way!
Its just the few tweaking in personality that’s required. So here are 17 selected quotes that can help you in unlocking your personal magnetism.
- “No one has it who isn’t capable of genuinely liking others, at least at the actual moment of meeting and speaking.
Charm is always genuine; it may be superficial but it isn’t false.”
- “Throw away those books and cassettes on inspirational leadership. Send those consultants packing.
Know your job, set a good example for the people under you and put results over politics. That’s all the charisma you’ll really need to succeed.”
- “The essential difference with Builders is that they’ve found something to do that matters to them and are therefore so passionately engaged, they rise above the personality baggage that would otherwise hold them down.
Whatever they are doing has so much meaning to them that the cause itself provides charisma and they plug into it as if it was electrical current.”
- “How can you have charisma?
Be more concerned about making others feel good about themselves than you are making them feel good about you.”
- “Charisma is not just saying hello.
It’s dropping what you’re doing to say hello.”
- “Being negative is like spraying yourself with anti-charisma.”
- “Being a leader gives you charisma.
If you look and study the leaders who have succeeded, that’s where charisma comes from, from the leading.”
- “We need less posturing and more genuine charisma. Charisma was originally a religious term, meaning ‘of the spirit’ or ‘inspired.’
It’s about letting God’s light shine through us.
It’s about a sparkle in people that money can’t buy. It’s an invisible energy with visible effects. To let go, to just love, is not to fade into the wallpaper.
Quite the contrary, it’s when we truly become bright. We’re letting our own light shine.”
- “Charisma is the fancy name given to the knack of giving people your full attention.”
- “The essential element in personal magnetism is a consuming sincerity–an overwhelming faith in the importance of the work that one has to do.”
- “Muhammad Ali was such an original – his antics, his character, his charisma, his strength, his individuality.”
- “The 3Cs of Leadership;
Character; the compassionate morality to protect others rights,
Charisma; an inspiring personality which gives hope, and
Competency; with unquenchable thirst for knowledge”
- “Charisma and charm are endearing qualities which go hand in hand to make others feel “lighter, happier, and a little in love” when they are around you.”
–Susan C. Young
- “Stand tall and be proud.
Realize confidence is charismatic and something that is something money can’t buy, it radiates from within you.”
–Cindy Ann Peterson
- “Charisma is a sparkle in people that money can’t buy.
It’s an invisible energy with visible effects.”
- “When you put together deep knowledge about a subject that intensely matters to you, charisma happens.
You gain courage to share your passion, and when you do that, folks follow.”
- “Charisma is the perfect blend of warmth and confidence.”
–Vanessa Van Edwards
Developing Charisma is less about developing new habits and more about leaving habits that kill Charisma. Its about bringing your best self out.